Talk about starting off a month with a bang – in short, it’s been the best week in new music of the entire year. This week’s new music releases were plentiful and long-awaited. To put it in bullets seems to be the only proper way to convey this week’s highlights:
- Twenty One Pilots released their fourth album, “Trench“
- Two Feet released his “A 20 Something F*ck” EP
- Marc E. Bassy, AlunaGeorge, Wingtip and Ivy Adara all dropped their own EPs
- Lil Mosey, Lil Pump, Lil Baby (feat. Drake), and 6ix9ine released new singles
- Anderson.Paak dropped two songs, “Tints (feat. Kendrick Lamar)” and “At Least I Know” with T.I.
- G-Eazy shared bars on three tracks: “For You“, “Love Her Too“, “Endless Summer Freestyle“
- Halsey dropped “Without Me“, directly written about her relationship with G-Eazy
- Whethan released a crossover single with Tom Morello and Portugal. The Man
- Charli XCX and Troye Sivan collaborated on a clubby dance track, “1999“
- Sigrid is back with “Sucker Punch“, and Alessia Cara released “Trust My Lonely“
- Jonas Blue continues his world domination plans with “Polaroid” feat. Liam Payne
- Sam Feldt is back from his injury and featured Jeremy Renner’s vocals on “Heaven“
(Yes, that Jeremy Renner)
*okay, pause, exhale*
To say that this week in new music was massive still feels like an understatement. But, because there was so much going on, the TGINMF playlist is a full 18-track, one-hour-long playlist this week, so that you can hear the best of the best.
Listen to the TGINMF playlist in the player below, which links to all major platforms including Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube and SoundCloud. You can save the playlist or individual songs directly to your library through the player. Below the initial playlist you’ll find the playlist for TGINMF – Best of September and our TGINMF All-Stars (Best of 2018) playlist, of which this week’s All-Star is “Love Her Too (feat. G-Eazy)” by Marc E. Bassy.
Share the playlist and shout us out on Instagram @earlybirdmusic with your favorites!
TGINMF – 10/5:
This week’s All-Star is “Love Her Too (feat. G-Eazy)” by Marc E. Bassy:
There were a ton of other great tunes this week that didn’t make the TGINMF list, but are still listen-worthy – You can find the rest of those finds in Early Bird’s NMF Consideration playlist.
Still want more new music? Check out the best new music from last month: